Monday, May 23, 2005

The Gift of Nieces

It has been a while since I've had the opportunity to flee Louisville. Last weekend I made a break for it and travelled to St. Andrews State Park, Panama City, where I met up with my family to celebrate my twin, nieces, 2yr Birthday. I think the adults had more fun opening the presents then Hannah and Ellie. The first gift they opened was a bottle of bubbles and after that if you weren't doing bubbles they would not have anything to do with you. It was a perfect day. The sun was a shining, blue skys, 80 degress, crystal blue water and calm. Perrrrrfect! (Like Catwoman)I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took of the girls and St. Andrews. Now aren't these the cutest little girls you have ever seen. Sorry, but none are comparible and yes my opinion is a biased one.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Those are cute. But yes, adults usually do have more fun opening presents of their little tykes than the tykes have themselves.

Tom said...

I would have had more fun with the bubbles!